6 Hard Tennis Courts And More!
We are pleased to offer 6 hard courts, complete with lights, water fountains, and shade shelters.
Tennis is the fastest growing traditional sport, because it is now viewed as the ultimate wellness activity, and the sport for a lifetime, from young to old.
Tennis membership at CompleteFitness includes great benefits, free access to the courts, free Cardio Tennis, discounts or credits on all instruction, and cool social events.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts !!
Tennis Court Policies
- All members and guests must check in before play
- Please wear proper tennis attire and shoes
- Please leave your court tidy after play, removing all balls, towels and trash
Tennis Court Reservation Policies
- Only CompleteFitness members can reserve a tennis court (fitness only members must pay $6 guest fee pp)
- Reservations can be made in person or over the phone, up to 4 days in advance
- Courts can be reserved for 1½ hours, starting at any of the following times:
- 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- Walk up reservations are welcome, if there is a court available
- Tennis instruction is limited to our teaching pros, unless teaching a direct family member
Guest Fees and Policies
- All guests must check in, fill out a guest registration form (one time only) and pay a $6 guest fee
USTA League Teams
- At least half of the players on each CompleteFitness league team roster must be tennis members
- Non-members must pay a $25 league fee to CompleteFitness, which covers the court fees for all matches at CompleteFitness, as well as 1 team practice per week.