6 Hard Tennis Courts And More!
We are pleased to offer 6 hard courts, complete with lights, water fountains, and shade shelters.
Tennis is the fastest growing traditional sport, because it is now viewed as the ultimate wellness activity, and the sport for a lifetime, from young to old.
Tennis membership at the Club includes great benefits, free access to the courts, free Cardio Tennis, discounts or credits on all instruction, and cool social events.
Our tennis program is headed up by South African tennis pro Neil Witherow, and we offer instruction for all levels and ages, including Cardio Tennis and Quickstart Tennis. Our web site and flyers have details on all of our programs. We also offer Spring, Summer and Fall clinics for kids of all ages and abilities.
We look forward to seeing you on the courts !!
Tennis Court Policies
- All members and guests must check in before play
- Please wear proper tennis attire and shoes
- Please leave your court tidy after play, removing all balls, towels and trash
Tennis Court Reservation Policies
- Only Club members can reserve a tennis court (fitness only members must pay $6 guest fee pp)
- Reservations can be made in person or over the phone, up to 4 days in advance
- Courts can be reserved for 1½ hours, starting at any of the following times:
- 7:30am, 9:00am, 10:30am, 12:00pm, 1:30pm, 3:00pm, 4:30pm, 6:00pm, 7:30pm
- Walk up reservations are welcome, if there is a court available
- Tennis instruction is limited to our teaching pros, unless teaching a direct family member
Guest Fees and Policies
- All guests must check in, fill out a guest registration form (one time only) and pay a $6 guest fee
USTA League Teams
- At least half of the players on each Club league team roster must be tennis members
- Non-members must pay a $25 league fee to the Club, which covers the court fees for all matches at The Club, as well as 1 team practice per week at The Club.